Create Educational, Engaging Media and Activities
Every day, corporations, nonprofits, museums, and zoos seek to communicate their messages to kids in ways that will grab their attention, keep it, and leave them asking for more.
We understand the science behind using puzzles to capture kids’ imaginations, hold their interest, and leave them remembering your message.
And experienced? You bet! With eleven books and hundreds of articles and activities to our name, as well as clients in retail and wholesale industries, the nonprofit sector, the travel industry, and more, you can rest assured that we have the skill to craft your message into an irresistible and enlightening puzzle that will communicate something memorable.
Any fact or message can be conveyed through a puzzle. They work for getting through to kids, and, best of all, they’re fun!
Ari’s Garden can guide you through the Creative Communication and Program Development process, including:
- Concept Creation
- Ari’s Garden collaborates with clients to
- identify the educational message,
- determine the best activities and format for given age groups, and
- determine which educational standards with which to align materials.
- In addition to work we’ve done for the retail, wholesale, museum, and nonprofit markets, we have eleven children’s books and hundreds of magazine articles under our belts, so Ari’s Garden has the proven skill set to write and edit in a way that kids understand and respond to. Utilizing our backgrounds in psychology and education, and our experience in writing for children and teachers, we craft media that engages, educates, and entertains kids, while making your message unforgettable.
- Whether you choose to use illustrations or photos, Ari’s Garden can handle your illustration needs. Linda Stanek’s photos and illustrations have been featured in a number of publications and can enhance your message with visuals kids will notice and remember. In addition to photos, we can provide simple line drawings or realistic black and white or color illustrations.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic design is vital to the development of any print media piece, whether it’s a single teaching puzzle or an entire book. For more than eleven years, Jen Funk Weber has worked in the design industry and brings her artist’s eye to every piece Ari’s Garden produces.
What Can We Do For You?
- Custom books for teaching, outreach and profit, using Print on Demand technology that will save you thousands of dollars and eliminate the need to store large stocks of books.
- Teaching puzzles to engage kids while teaching them.
- Lesson plans for your institution.
- Take home materials for kids to extend learning and reach out to others.
- Birthday party plans to help you develop your location as a party destination.
- Teacher’s materials to make it easy for teachers to use what you have available to them.
- Scavenger hunts, geo-caching programs, and other special events.
- Games and contests for all ages.
- Teachers’ guides for your books, complete with reproducible worksheets, making it a snap for teachers to teach with them.
- Summer camp programs.
- Print and web content.
Let us create one-of-a-kind activities for you: books, coloring pages, puzzles, games, crafts, and activities. We make them to your specifications to meet your unique needs.
Let’s Talk About It
Contact us with your ideas and needs for a project quote.